mno-buttonaha1Founded in 1912 by Norwegian immigrant F. Melius Christiansen, The St. Olaf Choir became known for touring Christiansen’s a cappella arrangements of Lutheran church hymns.

Now under the direction of Anton Armstrong, the choir continues to honor their choral roots while branching out to perform contemporary works.

Special Thanks:
Bob Johnson
Jeffrey O’Donnell
Kevin Stock
Max Carlson
Anita Brevik
Nidaros Cathedral
Nidarosdomen Jentekor
The Schubert Club

Additional Media:
David Gonnerman
Flight Creative Media
St. Olaf College Broadcast and Media Services
Twin Cities Public Television Archives

Choral Compositions By
Abbie Betinis
Kim Andre Arnesen