Davina and the Vagabonds mix Americana, blues and jazz at the Dakota Jazz Club. Bandleader Davina Sowers met her husband and Vagabonds’ bass player Michael Carvale while busking on the streets of Key West Florida in 2005. They moved to the Twin Cities and have been writing and performing together ever since.
Full episode and other related segments
- #245: HUGE Improv Theater, Davina + the Vagabonds + The Minnesota Historical Society’s 1968 Exhibit
- HUGE Theater
- Huge Theater: Tarantino method scene structure
- HUGE Theater: Tarantino method scene
- HUGE Theater: Use of Agreement
- Minnesota History Center's 1968 Exhibit
- 1968 Exhibit Extended Interview Brian Horrigan
- 1968 Exhibit War Artifacts
- Davina and the Vagabonds
- Davina and the Vagabonds, "St. Michael Vs. The Devil"
- Davina sings "Let's Bring It Back"